How to communicate organisational change within your business
Are you considering implementing some organisational changes within your business? If so, here are some tips:
- Communication should come from the business owner or director
- Focus and clearly outline the reason for the change
- Understand the process from the employees perspective
- Carry out the communication face-to-face
- Repeat key messages several times
- Ensure communication is 2 way
- Don’t sugar coat the truth – be honest
- Create a Q&A document
- Measure the effectiveness of your communication
- Stay positive throughout
- Have a strong capable HR professional to advise and support you
- Finally, ensure you take breaks
More information can be found here
If you need further advice or business support, don’t hesitate to give me a call!
“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence itself, it is to act with yesterday’s logic” – Peter Drucker
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) publish a quarterly UK Business Confidence Monitor and Q4 2019...
Find Your Purpose Your Core Purpose should come from a mix of what you love, what you are good at,...
Three resolutions that you can make to improve your business in the New Year by Planning, Formalising, and Reviewing all...