Business Regeneration Tool
It’s not easy being a business owner at the best of times, never mind during a global pandemic! Having to balance the impacts on you and your team of isolation, lockdown and fears of returning to work, with the impacts on the financial performance of the business and a desire to get going again is having a big effect on our business owners.
The situation has been a massive test for the strength of our business foundations…however it has also provided time and space for introspection & to remind ourselves what matters most.
Our online Regeneration Game workbook will help you navigate the new normal, helping your business to thrive by guiding you through a 6R process.
What you’ll learn
- Return – How to balance the responsibility on employers between getting their business going, and their duty of care to employees and customers
- Renew – Taking a step back to renew personal aspirations, core purpose, set a vision for the future and build a shared purpose with the team
- Review – Take stock of the world around you. What’s changed? What does it mean for your business? How might you need to adapt?
- Refresh – Energising your business model and approach. Listen, learn, and reposition around new opportunities
- Revive – Give new energy and strength to the business. Identify the skills you will need, set out a clear proposition and point of difference. Be clear about what will make you different and make you better as you come out of this
- Regenerate – Time to lead and set a clear direction. Re-energising your business around your new strategy and actions plans.
What you’ll get
- An online platform to work through at your own pace.
- A downloadable PDF version of your workbook to keep and review your answers
- A sales activity planning tool
- A downloadable business Planning Implementation/project management tool
- 30-day FREE access to the Pulse Forecasting and Financial planning platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Business Doctors HR platform
- 30-day FREE access to the Engagement Multiplier staff engagement platform
- A FREE private 1-hour follow up review session with a Business Doctor advisor